Birth Stories (Stills)
It's such a gift to be able to offer a woman a photographic documentation of the experience that will transform her and grow her heart more than almost anything else in her lifetime. Your birth is this event, and investing in having it captured is a choice you won't ever regret.
When I go to photograph a birth, I carry not only my gear and over 15 years of photography experience, but also my own history as a mama of 4, my knowledge as a former apprentice midwife and current doula, and a habit of praying under my breath. I aim to bring the best of myself as human and artist and to offer them to serve you during your labor and birth, while creating a visual record of the place, the time, the people involved in your birth that is thorough and also beautiful.
There are often lots of questions surrounding birth photography. Please read the FAQ page to find some more in depth answers. See more of my work in the birth photography archives HERE (that's my family photojournalism website, where I used to house birth photography before I began Sister Birth).
Your 2018 Birth Story Photography Package Includes:
- photographer on-call 24/7 from 37 weeks of pregnancy until you give birth
- labor/delivery coverage from active labor through up to 2 hours after birth
- minimum of 150 beautifully edited images
- online gallery with option for online ordering of professional quality prints
- digital download of all hi-res images with unlimited printing rights
- gorgeous 8x8" 50-page photo storybook with select images
- $50 credit applied to any other type of photo session with me anytime in the first year of your baby's life
In some cases, extended payment plans can be arranged. Please inquire.